You can help our caused in many ways. Your time and donations will save life of a needy. You can help us 1. Responding in our emergency appeals 2. Helping in event and fundraising 3. Campaign with us 4. Leave a legacy 5. Volunteers with us 6. Make a donations for any project or make a regular donation as little as £5. Visit our donation page to find out the way you can donate and the list of projects. Visit our report page to gain more information about our charity. View our facebook page to see all the work we did in the past.
Donation, gift aid declaration and giving consent Form (Send us the completed form via email)
Direct Payment – Account Details Below
International Transfer – Details Below
From £50-a-year to £5-a-month, we accept all donations. If you have any queries, please give our friendly team a call. You can also send us an email or complete our form.
OUR CURRENT PROJECT: PLEASE STATE IN PAYING REFERENCE WHICH PROJECT YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING
1. FLOOD APPEALS FOR BANGLADESH (MAY-AUGUST)
2. ROHINGYA REFUSES APPEALS IN BANGLADESH (ON GOING)
3. HELPING PUPILS FOR EDUCATION/fee,equipment,uniform etc (ON GOING)
4. WINTER CLOTHES FOR POOR (DECEMBER-FEBRUARY)
5. Help build a house for the poor/build clean water fountain (ON GOING)
6. Giving swine machine to women (ON GOING)
DONATE WITH DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD
See our current appeals and donate generously
Please bear in mind that the online will maker will work only for UK residents.